Frequently asked questions
Xbox One “Achievements not Unlocking” Issue
This happens when the achievement system is corrupt. To avoid corrupting the achievement system, we recommend that if you put your console into stand-by mode (sleep mode), quit the game first or quit the game after you turn the console back on before you continue playing.If the achievements system gets corrupted, delete your save data and play again to unlock the achievement that was bugged. Alternatively, you can create a new profile and unlock it there. Making a new storyline will not fix it.
PC Steam Avast Quarantining Executable
1. Open Avast.
2. Click "Protection" in the left-hand menu.
3. Click "Virus Chest" in the upper-right corner.
4. Check the box next to "IDP.Generic ForgottonAnne.exe"
5. Click the downward facing arrow next to "Delete" at the bottom (DO NOT DELETE THE FILE!)
6. In the pop-up menu, click "Restore"
The executable should now be restored, and you're free to enjoy Forgotton Anne!
PC Steam F-Secure and Spectrum/Charter Security Suite Blocking Executable (Code 51)
1. Click on the icon in the system tray > Computer Security.
2. In the opening window, click on Settings and go to Computer > DeepGuard.
3. Uncheck "Turn on DeepGuard"
Which platforms is Forgotton Anne available on?
You can play Forgotton Anne on Steam (PC and Mac), Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, GOG, App Store (iOS), Mac App Store and Android.
Where can I report an issue?
You can contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Twitter @ThroughLineGame.
What are the system requirements?
For windows we recommend